Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cincinnati Home School Convention

Today I am off to the Cincinnati Home School Convention. I'm very excited because I've never been to this type of event and ofcourse I'm going with an agenda! We have a few months left before we finish school for the summer and I probably won't make any major changes until the fall, but some things I'm looking for are:

  • ways to keep learning fun
  • teaching multiple children of different grades
  • a new science, health & history program
  • christian based readers
  • organizational techniques

There are about a dozen speakers to choose from every hour a long with 300+ booths of vendors. I am sure I will find what I am looking for.

I'll keep you posted;)

1 comment:

  1. What did you think of the convention? I was there and it was PACKED OUT! I learned so much

    ReplyDelete