Summer is officially here and it's time to relax, have fun and show your kids your not just the "teacher" but once a kid yourself!
I'm very excited about taking a break for the next few weeks but there are moments all through the summer that are great teaching opportunities that you may want to incorporate!
So everyday this summer for the next four weeks I'll be bringing you great ideas to embrace everything summer has to offer.
You'll find things like:
- free to low cost summer vacations
- fun summer craft projects
- simple and easy summer meals
- ways to transform your back yard into a summer amusement park
- Summer entertaining ideas
- rewarding ways to teach kids about money
- fun road trip games
- camping must haves for kids
- water fun
- exciting science experiments
- ways to rejuvenate mom and get you ready for school in the fall
- and much more!
I'm teaming up with moms all over the U.S to bring you some of the most fun and exciting ideas. Everyday you can expect something new so you may want to book mark this and check back daily!
What are your plans this summer and what is your favorite way to make summer fun?